PROMOTION OF THE ENERGY SECTOR OF NAVARRE – PERMANENT FORUMS FOR MEETINGS IN NAVARRE
On September 21st in AIN, a conference was held for all companies and entities that are part of the Navarre energy sector interested in learning more about financing lines and European key networks for the development of their innovation projects. The European Platform Innoenergy – the world’s largest accelerator of start-ups in the energy sector and Cleantech, investment lines in small and medium-sized business projects and education programs supporting the transition of the energy model was specifically presented.
The programme planned for 21 September in AIN – Asociación de la Industria Navarra is as follows:
– 12:30 h Presentation of the Permanent Meeting Forums
– 12:45 h Networks and opportunities in the energy sector in Brussels. Mikel Irujo. Delegate of the Government of Navarre in Brussels
– 13:00 h EIT InnoEnergy Platform. Javier Sanz, thematic leader of Renewable Energies
– 13:30 h Enercluster Presentation – Wind Cluster of Navarre. Cecilia Wolluschek, Project Manager of Enercluster
– 13:45 h Enterprise Europe Network business support network in H2020. Montse Guerrero, Enterprise Europe Network – AIN, Navarre Industry Association