II ENERCLUSTER GENERAL ASSEMBLY
In December 2018, ENERCLUSTER held its second General Assembly in which the Board of Directors was renewed, changes were approved in the Statutes and in the Internal Regulations and five working groups for guidelines of 2019 were held:
- Implementation analysis of the Strategic Plan and review of objectives
- Objectives of the Suppliers commission
- Objectives of the Collaborative Projects Commission
- Objectives for the O & M and Life Extension Working Group.
- Internationalization objectives, target markets and marketing actions in Bilbao.
During 2018, the Cluster has worked very intensely in the Public relations, Internationalization Committees (Meeting in Chennai INDIA, Fair and Event in Wind Europe Hamburg and Encounter of Strengthening of the sector in Baluarte Pamplona) and in Collaborative Projects (GERA Projects Technologies for Storage Renewable Energy Management, Cybersecurity and Technological Challenges).
In addition, the new companies were welcomed, adding 47 associates. The companies incorporated in the second part of the year were: TESICNOR – NAITEC.- MTORRES – UPNA – BEEPLANET – SUMELEC – MEKATAR – VALENTIN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS – DASNANO – LOWIND – GRUPO SAAVEDRA – GABYL ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES – GEEA GEOLOGOS – KOSHKIL – FUCHS – TEXAS CONTROL – LEADERNET – INPRE – ENERFIN – ESEKI